Friday, January 10, 2020

ผมครับ


                               

       Here I am, torn into a thousand ways I know.
I've been missing a long time, I know I had to move.
I've been waiting my whole life.
Did you know I wanted you? Are you killing me slowly?
Go take your fuckin' time
I promise I won't lie if I had you one more in a once life, I'll make it out alive.
    I'm on trial, I'm not so good at hiding lonesome truths. 
You can see it on my face when I turn blue.
Is this a punishment? Oh god, I know what I'm doing in the past but why? 
I was a trial when I'm hanging on it.            
    I've tried to love what should I love and I've treated myself that well.
I want to live in this present. Like did was gone will change to here I am, I'm doing a good things and I'm going to love my self more better.

    A bitter life couldn't change into a sweetness of sugar that you put into a tea to make it sweet. but the sweetness caused by an anxiety that you had to make the taste good like your dream in the particular moment. Despaired

No comments:

Post a Comment