Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Re : Who did


        You wondering why I act this way, never shoulda gave you the time of day
Guess you know what time it is now,
There musta been a gust of wind, cause you change your mind
Everytime it blows and you just changed it a motherf-king again
You just said you just wanted some d-k 'fore I stuck it in
I wouldn't have been such a prick to you, f-king men
You say you don't trust 'em
Why do I hear the sound of toilets flushing, some shit is going down
You must have just not have been truthful from the start
See for me it’d be nothing to say you never had my heart but I’d be lying
Fcking see why they call this bullshit a relationship, ships sink
And you know it's love as soon as you fall in it cause shit stinks
And it feels like everytime I fcking do I get jinxed
Cupid must have put a curse on me
3 weeks have went by and we only spoke twice
I’m sitting in your car and talk about something sht
Suffice I think it's safe to say you’re not at home
I’m calling your cell phone you answer but I can tell though
That you're not alone how was I to know
It shoulda been time to go a long time ago, I kept holding on
It's comical when I think back now why I couldn't get the hint
That payment is overdue, I overcame odds to get even
The sober me is shitting all over the un-sober you and I hope they play this in every club that you going to. I’m haunting you bitch everywhere you turn I'm following you
Cause I loved you with every ounce of me, you know it's true
It's killing you now, I hope the ho dies slow in you
It's cause of you now I don’t trust ‘em at all, fuck 'em, middle finger up
I’m gonna just keep grabbing my balls, cup 'em
I’ll never fall again, I trip on stairs, I fall up 'em

No comments:

Post a Comment