Sunday, May 26, 2019

The Finale : Suicide





Tonight I am a poet using words to express you
(as if I could find the rhyme or reason of you)
Tonight I am a painter making brushstrokes to capture the look of you(as if I could bring the colour back to you)
Tonight I am a musician playing the heartbeat of you
(as if I could find the rhythm of you)

Tonight I am a sculptor carving the touch and hold of you
(as if I could breathe the blood back into you)
 Tonight I am a dancer flying through space the eagle part of you
(as if I could fly off and be with you)

Tonight I am a perfume maker mixing up the smell of you
(as if I could capture the essence of you) 
Tonight I am a witch wildly dancing under the moon for you
(as if I could invoke the very spirit of you)

Tonight I am a mother crying a mother’s tears for you
(as if I could ever fill the gaping chasm of you)
 Tonight I feel so very small by the enormous loss of you

Good bye cruel world, I won't probably say thanks for having a long life like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment