Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Sugarcoat.

Rejected.

Someone said " follow your heart " . I did and I got broken.

Silence bounced, fell off my tongue and clogged my throat. It slaughtered my trust, it tore cigarettes out of my mouth.

I tried to exchanged blind words and I did not cry,
I did not beg but
 blackness filled my ears, lunged in my heart and something that had been good a sort of kindly oxygen turned into a gas oven.

No need to play the game but seriously, I want something genuine if I should struggling my self.

I'm not gonna leave, I'll just put my feelings towards to you behind the back door without you noticing it.

I love you, you're just the only one who can understand the full of me. I better start to say my grace for praying that I won't fall again, cause there would be no one like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment